A Happiness Manifesto
- To be happy, you need to consider feeling good, feeling bad, and feeling right, in an atmosphere of growth.
- One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy; One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.
- The days are long, but the years are short.
- You're not happy unless you think you're happy.
- Your body matters.
- Happiness is other people.
- Think about yourself so you can forget yourself.
- "It is easy to be heavy: hard to be light."—G. K. Chesterton
- What's fun for other people may not be fun for you, and vice versa.
- Best is good, better is best.
- Outer order contributes to inner calm.
- Happiness comes not from having more, not from having less, but from wanting what you have.
- You can choose what you do, but you can't choose what you like to do.
- "There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy." —Robert Louis Stevenson
- You manage what you measure.
I am searching for happiness... and to do this I need to transform....
I've always had a bit of a creative mind and I've always been artistically minded... but by no means am I an artist. I have always been drawn to classes with collage or chakra's or things that are spirtual in art and mind. SO, I have not done anything like that in so long, that I used a small portion of my Christmas money from relatives to use for a class I took called - Inspiration board.
I need to transform.. .I have been home making small amounts of money selling on craigslist, sell my party ideas, and in the past selling jewelry. I want to have my own business.. and I have a few ideas that I know people would like... but the promoting of myself and the business sense scare me... and I am frozen in FEAR. Most of us grow up and move on to the more mundane matters of life, but for me, creating is the life long love, and I know it keeps me young.. but If only I could move forward so I can make money from it. I have opened an Etsy store and I know this will be fun, but it may not be the real career I am looking for.
I thoroughly enjoy creating....BUT that FEAR creeps in and tells me I can't.
The class was held in Newburgh, NY at The Center for Being Knowing and Doing you can go here to learn more email@example.com or www.beingknowingdoing.com the woman who runs it is a Medium her name is Deborah.
The women who ran the class is an intuitive artist, she does soul portraits... you give her a picture of you and she draws your soul...very interesting and beautiful. she can be reached here
She also has a web address of www.ChanneledArt.com her name is Linda Richichi.
I have taken a class like this before at the Omega institute and I enjoyed it but it was a long time ago.
During this class, We were told you could do a inspiration board or a book.. I chose a book this time... I have a few pictures of my work in progress.....
It's not finish... but then for the indigo and violet pages... I have lots more work to do. AT the beginning of the class she handed us a drawing she drew after we signed up for the class, and mine said... Play, Play , Play like their is no tomorrow and soon you'll have a crowd around you.
My sister had a quote on her facebook for New Years Eve and it said.. The Bad News is time flies and the good news is you're the pilot." It's true and I want to be the pilot... but like I said.. FEAR has a way of showing his head....
So if you have a little time for creativity try cutting out magazine pictures of things you want to get every day in your life...( manifest your desires) not all material.