The rules...copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'monback to link up! The blog hop code is there for you to grab if you'd like it! I would really (honestly) appreciate it if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!!
If you don't have a blog, but would like to answer the questions...feel free to answer in the comments here, or on any blog along the way!
Questions for Friday, April 23rd: (Special thanks to Abby, Robin, Renee, Sandy, and (inspiration from) Crayon Wrangler for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Just come on over to my community and offer up your questions!!)
1. What was the first car you owned?
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
3. Have you ever had stitches?
4. What was your first job?
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
And, now...let's get it on...
So I went to fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com this weekend and every time I go I don't have time to answer the questions, this time she did a VLOG a video blog and she had me laughing so hard that water came up out of my nose- She starts a very quiet rap from salt and pepper (question #2) and I can sing all the lyrics to that song too, and when I do it people are shocked and maybe even appauled, so when I saw someone else doing it I was so happy and silly I couldn't t stop laughing.
so... My answers
1. a ford pinto yes my dad purchased it for me it had many problems and boy was it ugly but it got me around and I didnt' have to make car payments so I should NOT complain.
2. Salt n pepa and shoop and others by them an EMEiEM song too
3.I have never had stitches - knock on wood
4. My first job was a helper in a pre-school and then a cashier at a food store
5. Favorite sesame street character?? that's hard I like cookie but he was annoying and I like Ernie but his laugh so I guess Elmo especially since I found out a man does his voice a big man too, and the book he wrote (Kevin Clash) about it was so interesting that I had renewed interest in that little red monster.