10. the colors, the temperature...the feeling of what's to come...
9. Baking pumpkin bread with my son
8. Fall festivals
7. pumpkin crafts
my son and I made these for the teachers desks... there name is on them with candle pic's or circle brass fasteners... and sticker letters...... My son did the leaves and the glitter, I did the letters...
6. my new snack of choice...apple chips
Thinly slice 3-5 apples bake on parchment paper on cookie sheet for 1 hour at 200 sprinkle with salt.
4. Fall soups....Roasted apple and sweet onion soup... or Cajun chicken and rice soup that I made my family for dinner last night.
3.. My new bag...
2. Pumpkins galore looking out a peep hole.. to find... someone left me a mound of them...
September's breezes bring thoughts of crunchy leaves and savory aromas
Finally my number one thing I love right now...
1. ... is to listen to my son..."read" me
the following stories... with the perfect intonation...and by memory...so sweet..
There's something in my attic
and There's a nightmare in my closet and There's an alligator under my bed
I used a small tape recorder and taped his voice... last night.. but I was unable to transfer it.. to the computer..not sure how.. if any one does please tell me... on a comment.
What are your top ten favorite things right now?.. drop me a list of 5... and any new followers.. have a chance at winning a Michael's gift card worth $20.00 so you can buy some supplies to create your own fun harvest pumpkin.
comments will be chosen by random.org.. and you must leave your email to be qualified.. if you are already a follower... You may enter as well...
Contest ends Sept. 30th and I will announce the winner.