1. The last thing I procrastinated about and why?
I am not a procrastinater by nature but doing a pile of dishes and ironing can get me and our water heater broke and I am waiting for a plumber, so I have not done the dishes yet, and I will procrastinate about it when I can use the water again.
2. How fast do you fall asleep? and do you sleep all night?
Almost every night I can fall asleep in a blink of an eye, and I stay asleep usually except for a 4am bathroom break.
3. What decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I love the huge push up dresses from the 4o's and the heels and parasal (umbrellas) and the HATS I love hats so much, I wanted to design hats or model hats, but that dream never happened....
4. My personal best dish for feeding a crowd????
I make a spinach and strawberry salad in the summer that everyone likes and I make a pulled pork sandwich that can feed crowds.
5. Are you an impulse shopper?What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I can be a bit of an impulse shopper at times, My last impulse shop was a 4 pack of wasabi and sushi erasers.
6. 1 wish you have for your own funeral?
This is a loaded question, I do not want it closed and I am sure some of you are gawking now, close your mouth, but I was at quite a few funerals at a young age, and if it was closed, I had no closure I felt they were not dead, When my dad died unexpectedly I was shocked and if he had a closed casket , I would not have done well, but back to the question what would I want.... a lot of speakers, who really new me, to talk about my love for my son, and my love for all the pre-k's I taught, and to talk about how I take crafts, recipes, blogging and I have such a passion for it. and I must have AVA MARIA play at my funeral.
7. Is it true that joy is formed in simple things? what joy did you have today?
LONG ANSWER COMING UP BEWARE.... I am a bit of a negative nelly alot of the time. I left my job suddenly and I am not the stay at mom kind, I like to be busy all day and I don't like to sit still ( I have adult a.d.d.) so staying at home, and cleaning, and playing a lot of the day with my one son and homeschooling him is not really the thing I thought I wanted to ever do. He is very demanding and goes from one activity to another so it does keep me busy but he only stays at things about 7 minutes all day. So today I slowed down and we made the Mojito cake together, YES, he helped pour in the rum, we made Chicken and cheese Quesadilla's for lunch and sat on the back porch eating our lunch and even though I feel guilty being a stay at home mom till September with only ONE. IT felt good, it felt RIGHT.
8.What is your favorite type of bread?
I love all bread, and so do my THIGHS- I try to stay away from Panera bread, they have the best around me, yes, I love local bakeries too, but Panera I love.
9. What trait do you fear you could develop? (greed, lazy)
Is slothness a word?? sloppy? I can get sloppy with putting away clothes.
10. What trait would you like to develop?
My memory is horrible I also have LUPUS so it comes with the territory, so a better memory
11. What room in your house best reflects your personality?
I would have to say my bedroom, lots of books all around, lots of windows, looking at the garden. Blue paint on the wall and blue shades in the room. Dark wood. BIT messy.
12. How do you balance your life, work, family, obligations,church and blogging?
I have been good at balancing this, maybe it is the A.d.d. working in my favor for once, but I am able to do it, and I have learned after the age of 30 to tell people NO, If i cant' do something. I also learned after the age of 40 ( I will be 42 in 17 days) that I do not help friends move anymore or move myself, I will call a moving van HA HA seriously, I am a hard worker but moving I draw the line.
1.I was just moving in to my husbands home after being engaged
2. I was embarking on a new journey as he had a son who was 11 at the time
3. I left my job as a medical receptionist at Vassar College, to go back to my original field early childhood.
4. I was picking out wedding ideas... from stacks of magazines
5. I was missing my dad he had been gone only 1 year by then.
5. I would love to be starting my masters
1. GO to the grocery store to pick up 6 items
2. Work on teaching my son how to count to 100 he gets to 34 and then it's a mess
3. Make the Mojito cake I posted about this am
4. Vacuum all the rooms and dust
5. Comment on blogs and post this post
2. I love chocolate in any form, even those weight watcher candies
3. potato chips or blue chips and salsa I must have almost twice a week, I eat lots of fruit and vegetables but chips call to me.
4. milk ( I love it)
5. Lately ice cream, or frozen yogurt I just made lavender ice cream recently you should try it...( it is not colored lavender it is flavored with honey and lavender)
2. Give a lot of money to NF research ctf.org my son has NF1and a few friends I met on line there children do and it breaks my heart to watch them loose a little childhood and to also have to have chemo in some cases at such a young age.
4. BUY a new car, I have a 1995 and it is old LOL but I know I am lucky to have a car.
* Teaching heart mom
* blammin grammy because I love her answers to anything she is away in Texas right now but when she returns I will ask her to join the questions